- Right now, I’m living in London with Mr. Meg and his family. If you’re in London and fancy a coffee together, do let me know!
- We’re in the process of deciding where we’re going to move to next year – at the moment, we’re looking at Liverpool or Manchester.
- After going to Italy for a couple of weeks in the summer and taking some time for a creative break, The Couragemakers Podcast is back and I’m planning all manner of exciting things for the autumn! See below for more details!
- I’ve been really enjoying working with clients behind the scenes, helping them bring their dreams and projects into reality. This month (September), I’m going to be officially launching my coaching services: The Epic Shit Sessions which are a series of four standalone coaching packages to help Couragemakers at each stage of their dream-chasing, world-changing and creative journey.a coffee together, do let me know!
- I’m busy creating quirky and colourful branding for doers, makers and world shakers. It’s coming up to 2 years since working with wonderful branding clients and I love the process of bringing a vision to life! (If you have any graphic design/branding needs, check out how I work and get in touch!)
I’m working on a couple of really exciting creative courses:
Journalling for Freedom: a 12-week email journalling extravaganza where you go back to basics, create your own definitions of what a joyful, creative and purposeful life looks like for you. Think un-schooling, ridiculous levels of honesty and really taking the time to figure out who you are.
Creating For a Wholehearted Life: a mixed media creative course all about using creativity to capture your life, slow down and really appreciate the things you learn along the way
Keep your eyes peeled this Autumn for updates and release dates!
I’ve recently got back into art journalling and am loving it! Watercolours is a new medium for me, and I’m enjoying every second of it!
The importance of getting messy, and happy accidents.
Creating more sustainability in our work, for the sake of our wellbeing and sanity.
How we can approach making money as Couragemakers.
This page was inspired by Derek Shiver’s Now Page. It’s become quite the movement for creatives online. This page was last updated: 26/05/17